I’ve been tagged for this 5 things you didn’t know about me. Here goes.
1) I play pickup basketball at 5 A.M. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at the local YMCA. Been doing it for almost a year. I feel so much better after playing in the mornings. It’s really cool that we can get a pickup game of 8-14 people so early in the morning.
2) I played basketball against Kobe Bryant in a high school summer league basketball tournament. He was good…great, but I had no real idea who he was. How things have changed, today high school athletes are famous by their sophomore year – See O.J. Mayo.
3) I despise cell phones. There is something to be said for not being reachable. I didn’t get my first cell until 2 years ago. I was forced by my wife.
4) Paul O’Neill was my neighbor for a time. He had a batting cage & automatic pitch thrower set up and numerous professional baseball players came over to hang out. I was 9 years at the time, it was unbelievable cool.
5) I’ve sent over 10 million emails in my life. I did a ton of email marketing for P&G a few years ago. They have huge lists, all opt in of course, so I’m not worried about the spam cops.