Daily Life Report #501

Daily Status

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of turkey sausage, tomatoes

Snack:  Unsalted Macadamia Nuts

Lunch: Chipotle bowl, lettuce, black beans,  chicken, peppers, onions, tomatoes, vinaigrette dressing

Dinner: Meat loaf, Brussel sprouts, broccoli

Dessert: Carb friendly ice cream

Workout: Basketball in the morning

Overall: C. Some observations: The low carb ice cream is killing me.  Need to get it out of the house, because I’m able to rationalize its OK every night.  I’ve been using soy creamer in my coffee, after further research soy is a No No. Also looking into how much is too much with the workouts.

What’s Interesting

Article on one man’s fitness story, scientific, in depth, very very good.

Arnold says we only need 6 hours of sleep

SilverReader as Google Reader replacement

7 Minute Workout

Bad Ass Wallet gets you out of ticket

Tim

A .NET, PHP, Marketing Guru authority, at least I hope I am. Reach me at tboland@gmail.com

234 thoughts on “Daily Life Report #501

1. It is very impactful that we read blog post here. I read very carefully and I found so many things which can help us. Fabulous.

2. this is not only website even this is like a e-book. And I think its helping a lot because of there website. Good job I like it.

3. vex 3 says:

Thank for your post! It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone!

4. How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!

5. azaan khan says:

VueScan 9.6.06 Crack Latest Version Free Download
    Wow Such a great and enlightening Blog. I thought that it was exceptionally helpful.
    I discovered this which is exceptionally utilize full. Extraordinary article and data continue sharing more!
    Love yours blog. Heap of Thanks.

6. I share my opinion with this blog, I get very excited

7. Norton Support without getting into any problem then they should get in touch with the experts through Norton Antivirus Customer Care number instantly and our best experts will be available to provide you the best solutions for your problems and also visit- http://www.helptechnumber.com/norton-antivirus-support/

8. Quicken software is a management service for the financial purpose that allows you to handle your personal funds and small trade under one roof. It takes care of your small and personal dealings automatically and our best experts will be available to provide you the best solutions for your problems and also visit- http://www.helptechnumber.com/quicken-support/

9. Panasonic Printer is a Japanese Printer which comes with the best features provided by the company to its users and if you have to get the expert’s advice without any hesitation. So get in touch with them to solve all your product related problems and for Panasonic Printer Support through Panasonic Printer Tech Support number toll-free and also visit our website- http://www.helptechnumber.com/panasonic-printer-support/

10. Norton Support without getting into any problem then they should get in touch with the experts through Norton Antivirus Customer Care number instantly and our best experts will be available to provide you the best solutions for your problems and also visit- http://www.contactnorton.com/

11. Bitdefender Support without getting into any problem then they should get in touch with the experts through Bitdefender Antivirus Customer Care number instantly and our best experts will be available to provide you the best solutions for your problems and also visit-http://www.contacttechnicalnumber.com/bitdefender-antivirus-support.php

12. Dropbox comes under one of the impeccable cloud storage technology where you can easily store all your confidential files and online data. If you are fetching any kind of help or having any type of doubts then you can take assistance from Dropbox help team and also visit- http://www.contacttechnicalnumber.com/dropbox-support.php

13. This post is very good for us. It has got a lot of benefit from us.I hope that you will be writing this post again

14. Love yours blog. Heap of Thanks

15. PANEL CIT says:

Admin TANK YOU nice and good blog

16. android mod says:

good and nice blog man.

17. Jiletli tel says:

18. I share my opinion with this blog, I get very excited

19. Get 24×7 Instant Help & fix Norton antivirus account problems like setup, install, activate product key issue. Norton antivirus support number 1-888-300-4330a

20. Tente says:

21. farrah says:

I really love to read abouot that

22. Ajay shastri says:

Ajay Shastri – +91-7837827129 is one of the best astrologer in Pune, famous for good astrology knowledge and prediction, has served more than 11000 clients.

23. We Help You Contact 7837876237 Arvind Ji Vashikaran for love help to get ex-girlfriend/boyfriend love back, get love marriage and keep it alive in relationship in all situations whatever it is.

24. Çim çit says:

25. Vashikaran Specialist & Black Magic – Mumbai Bangalore Kolkata Chennai Pune Delhi,real vashikaran is an intense investigation of fascination used to tackle issues throughout one’s life